Guiyang Bites is an informative website, but can’t possibly cover every detail of Guiyang. As a result, Guiyang Bites has opened up forums for its users, so they may share their own insights about the city, or simply discuss life here with their peers. By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
- Users will remain civil. No politics, sexual content, hate speech or discussion of illegal activities will be tolerated. Members who start or encourage arguments that disrupt conversation may be removed from the boards at Admin’s discretion.
- Membership for the site is meant for the dissemination of information and for relevant conversations. Members who join for the purpose of publishing links to unrelated websites or blogs will have their accounts deleted or disabled.
- Examples of relevant links: one that links to a website for a tourist site being discussed, a link to a rental website for an apartment being advertised, or one that links to further information for a job posting. Any member posting a link in the forums should give proper context for it, in the form of an explanation of why the link is there and what it leads to.
- Examples of unwelcome links: affiliate sales links, links dropped in with no context, links whose only purpose appears to be to advertise a product, service or any personal website that is unrelated to Guiyang, Guizhou, or life in China. Any link such as these will be deleted, and the user’s account will be disabled. Links to dangerous or malicious websites will also be removed. Any link that violates the spirit, but not the wording, of this agreement will be temporarily hidden and a message will be sent to the user giving them an opportunity to amend their post. Posting of unwelcome links will result in the user’s account being deleted or disabled.
- All content published by Guiyang Bites belongs solely to the owner of the website. If you wish to re-post the content here, please contact the administrator. Guiyang Bites and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Jill Barron and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Guiyang Bites is not responsible for content posted by its users. If inappropriate content is posted by users, the administrator will remove it as soon as possible. You may assist administrators in this by contacting them with any concerns about inappropriate content if you see it. Content written by site administrators is informed by the best information available at the time, but may become outdated or have factual errors. This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information. The site administrator will have no liability related to the content of any user communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. The site administrator may edit or remove content on the the Guiyang Bites at their discretion at any time
- We may terminate your access to Guiyang Bites, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. All provisions of this Agreement that, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- These terms and conditions may change at any time without notice. Updates to terms and conditions will be published in this agreement. Users may find the most up to date version of this agreement at guiyangbites.com/terms-and-conditions/.